Thursday, July 23, 2009

first trial

dup dap......dup dap.....dup dap...

fuh..siap jugak blog nie..hahaha[gelak jahat].. almaklumlah, aku nie bukan celik IT sgt..
nk create blog nie pun aku terkial2..tapi
better late than never..huhu
tak tau nk cakap apa sebenarnya..mmmmm[i'm thinking right now]
hah...
know what, i'm an aiesecer now...still new actually..i'm just pass the chit-chat session and the introduction day...
next week will be the interview day...
interview??? when heard bout this, my leg start shaking..huhu..
cos i never went for any interview in my whole life...this is my first trial...
hopefully i can do it..
mmm...forgot to tell..,aiesec is an international student run organization... i register under LC UUM..btw this is my first sem in universiti utara malaysia...
i hope i can keep active in aiesec..cos, i strongly feel that i can gain a lot in aiesec..two main things aiesec can gives me are, LEADERSHIP AND EXCHANGE!!

No comments: